Sunday, 17 May 2009

Vague ideas for sainsbury's bag...

Vector bubble wrap... could possibly put images of plants trees animals... and other erm environmental things in the bubbles.... just an idea at the moment...

I used some stock photos to make these up in photoshop for the sainsbury's brief... the idea was to show that sainsbury's are trying to protect the environment/ show respect for it... however I don't think it's particularly inspiring so might ditch this idea... also I don't think my photoshopping skills are especially great... so I know they're a bit rough looking but I did them quite quickly just to show the idea...




I also had a look at some andy goldsworthy images... might seem a bit random but I remember seeing some of his work during my A-Levels and it's stuck in my head ever since as being a picture of nature. That sounds lame but I don't know how to put it really... I suppose really the shapes are very organic and smooth despite being manipulated by the artist. I thought of him recently while working on the sainsbury's carrier bag brief because it's theme is "respect for the environment".... so errrr yeah...