This design is by Werner Design Werks Inc ad again taken from "Look at This". I like the work's relevence to it's topic... The brochure is for a portfolio of work by an illustrator specialising in calligraphy and illustrations formed from calligraphy.... therefore its all hand rendered... the style is mixed however, and this is another reason why I feel the forat is so relevent...The pagesare all different sizes, as in the manner of a scrapbook... despite being thoroughly planned. The wallet is quite old-fashioned looking and appears hand stamed and handwritten... It's all quite personal despite effectively being brochure reproduced a number of times.... I want my book to have a relevence to it's subject matter like this.... hence the decision to package the book of 100 t-shirts in t-sirt packaging... craziness
Thursday, 27 March 2008
This design is by Werner Design Werks Inc ad again taken from "Look at This". I like the work's relevence to it's topic... The brochure is for a portfolio of work by an illustrator specialising in calligraphy and illustrations formed from calligraphy.... therefore its all hand rendered... the style is mixed however, and this is another reason why I feel the forat is so relevent...The pagesare all different sizes, as in the manner of a scrapbook... despite being thoroughly planned. The wallet is quite old-fashioned looking and appears hand stamed and handwritten... It's all quite personal despite effectively being brochure reproduced a number of times.... I want my book to have a relevence to it's subject matter like this.... hence the decision to package the book of 100 t-shirts in t-sirt packaging... craziness