Not a huge amount to say about this one, other than it's by Egelnick and Webb for the British Fashion Council. I don't find the content particularly interesting visually if I'm blunt, but I do really like the binding... it's very simple and very relevant to the content of the book... it being a fashion related brochure... it seems fitting to have a stitched spine... Also, it's the same type of stitch used to hem t-shirts.... think it's called a jersey stitch..but not entirely sure on that one to be truthful...
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Not a huge amount to say about this one, other than it's by Egelnick and Webb for the British Fashion Council. I don't find the content particularly interesting visually if I'm blunt, but I do really like the binding... it's very simple and very relevant to the content of the book... it being a fashion related brochure... it seems fitting to have a stitched spine... Also, it's the same type of stitch used to hem t-shirts.... think it's called a jersey stitch..but not entirely sure on that one to be truthful...