
After my beloved GHD hair straighteners finally gave up the ghost after about 3 years of loyal and devoted service, I was forced to buy a new set of mark IV GHDs (FORCED- I cannot live without them)... However, I was really impressed with the packaging... I often think that most product packaging is nowhere near as interesting as it potentially could be... The box still keeps the brand identity, with the black and autumnal colours, and the usual logo, but now has an outer sleeve, and the box within parts down a spine, and opens out like a book. This may sound slightly ridiculous, but it felt like getting a christmas present, such was the tactile and very engaging quality... it was like unwrapping something piece by piece. The quality was fantastic... the box also incorporates rather cleverly, a DVD holder thingy and a space for two small books to go with the product. Immensely impressed.